Brand Identity Creation
Our Lady Queen of Peace Parish
Having no current identity other than an outlined image of the church building. The parish priest and church community asked for a logo that reflected their church name and values in a modern stylised direction.
Signage, bulletins, stationary, correspondences, website, flyers and banners.
The church community holds very high regard to their statue of Our Lady Queen of Peace. This statue and a comprehension of the church’s values helped seed a design reflective of the community, their beliefs and direction.
- The dove facing out, ready for flight, to spread the good news of God to the people.
- Our Lady looks down in a prayerful thought as she releases the dove of peace.
- The red swirls not only represents her arms but also symbolises the Pentecostal flame.
- A thin peaked crown reflects elements within the sacred statue.
- Three points on the crown signifies the Holy Trinity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.